Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup to wear with my black and white gown?

I have a black and white gown that I will be wearing to prom and I was wondering what would be the best color eyeshadow to wear. I have white glitter but i wanted something darker to go along with it. Should i use white eyeliner for my eyelids and black eyeliner for my actual eye?I do not like the goth look. I have brown hair with a red tint and brown eyes. Anything is worth a try.What makeup to wear with my black and white gown?
dark silver shimmers...What makeup to wear with my black and white gown?
Black liner, light white silver to highlight lids and brow bone, charcoal grey for crease of lids.
try to do natural as possible but do a little black eyeliner, if not i would suggest the smokey eye look
First of all the only thing whit I should be used for is your bottom rim of your lashes, please don't do white at all, you should do a light pink or a smoky eye look with a nude pink color. Somkey eye is not Goth. Go to Yahoo search and type in smokey eye and look at the images, you'll get a few ideas there.
i think you should go with purple tones... like a smoky eye. ither that or go very natural with pinks and stuff with some liquid eyeliner and go for a bright lipstick. like, a bright red would really make an impression! =]]


hope this helps!





(i gave u some links for examples!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn