Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get makeup off my white shirt?

I had cover-up on my bathroom counter, and leaned to get


closer to the mirror and it got on my WHITE shirt!





I immediately put water on it, but it didn't come off at all!


What else can I try?!





Thing that really sucks is that it's my sister's new shirt. hahah WhoopsHow can I get makeup off my white shirt?
damn, tht happend to me a billion times, my skool uniform had a white shirt nd i always ended up gettng my makeup on it. soak it in oxy clean.


if you need a quick fix put a crap loada soap on a wash cloth nd scrub away


hope tht helps.


btww i borrow clothes from my sisters nd mess it up too, lol, hopefully yurs dsnt react lik mine do!!!How can I get makeup off my white shirt?
Hand-wash before it's too late. Add soap and warm water in a small container, save water and your shirt from a stain.
Lol TIDE-TO-GO pen!
bleach it
wash it DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn