Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to lighten dark spots on creases of my nose from yrs of sqeezing small white pimples! Tired of makeup?

I developed a habit of picking and squeezing the tiny whiteheads on my nose, I am so embarrased! How could something like this become addictive? Does anyone have this problem? I have had prescriptions but its so hard to stop and nothing will work until i stop completely. I dont pick everyday like i used to but now maybe a few nights a week when washing my face. I am so tired wearing make up!!!! Please help!!!I want to lighten dark spots on creases of my nose from yrs of sqeezing small white pimples! Tired of makeup?
laser treatment, or find out what Michael Jackson didI want to lighten dark spots on creases of my nose from yrs of sqeezing small white pimples! Tired of makeup?
i have the same problem.. when u figure it out let me know
They come and go...almost everyone has them....If you still want to cover them up you will have to either still use make-up or Bare Essentials which is $25.00...for a small portion...It is at the store ULTRA...or wherever you can find it...or you could try Dermatalogical stuff....whatever works for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn