Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know of some really pale makeup that will make me look white?

I have really pale skin, with a slight pinkish tint. My stepdad says it's alabaster, but i don't believe him. Anyway, I really want to be extremely pale like Haley Williams and Amy Lee. Can anyway tell me some makeup that can do this? Even some natural ways to make me more pale would be okay. Remeber, I'm talking like white skin.


ThanksDoes anyone know of some really pale makeup that will make me look white?
Buy a compact or foundation that is a few shades lighter than your skin color. This will make you look more pale without making your face look like it was painted white.





Good luck on acheiving your look!Does anyone know of some really pale makeup that will make me look white?
Halloween makeup.
try the makeup the sell at hottopic
MAC has any shade you want try one that i few shades lighter then your normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn