Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup should I go for with my white with black polka dot dress?

I'm wearing a strapless knee-length, slightly-poofy, satiny-white %26amp; black polka-dot dress for prom. I am wearing black opaque tights and white shoes.





I am thinking of going for the 'smoky eye' effect with pale lips and a hint of a blush. I will try to tone down the 'smoky eye' as I do not want to wear 'too much' makeup.





Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't really like red/pink eye makeup.What makeup should I go for with my white with black polka dot dress?
AHH cute outfit!! =)





Hmm since your outfit will already grab attention, I think you should keep your makeup subtle. A little dark eyeshadow and maybe even JUST mascara and eyeliner should do. A light pink lip gloss should look good with your lips or any other type or simple lip gloss.





However, if you do want to flaunt your face too, try the smoky eye effect! I'm pretty sure it will look good. But don't do the wrong colors, it will look terrible. Go on youtube.com for some great ideas.





Hope I helped!What makeup should I go for with my white with black polka dot dress?
Smokey eye look doesn't have to be black, throw in some dark brown shadow to make it look natural. MAC makeup lasts longer, but if you'e going for something affordable try covergirl eyeshadow! pink blush wouldn't look pretty, maybe a different shade that'll make you skin glow like a bit of a bronze?
you'd look better with a neutral eye and a dramatic red lip.


and don't wear opaque tights.


thats very sunday school 5yr old.
For your eyes use almost a whiteish clear shiny eyeshadow. Eyeliner with sparkles would go good. Maybe a hint of blush would work good too.
Sort of pale face with bold red lips and fairlybdark around the eyes. To die for.
i tihnk with that dress a smokey look with look good but instead of pale lips you could try bright red lips :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn