Friday, December 11, 2009

Geisha makeup- White face? How?

What makeup do make up artists use to make the face so white, for example in Memoirs of a Geisha? Does anyone know names of products or where I might find something that is long wearing for all day every day?





No it's not so I can have a white face, its so I can mix it with my foundation to make it lighter because I can't find foundation pale enough for me.





Thanks!Geisha makeup- White face? How?
Palladio's Ivory powder. This can be purchased from Long's Drugs or Salley Beauty Supply-Geisha makeup- White face? How?
http://www.findcoolclothes.com/01351.htm鈥?/a>
I believe they use bird poo in the white facial.
well get costume make-up and hope for the best
baby powder.
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn