Friday, December 11, 2009

My face is tanned, but I have white areas under my eyes. What kind of makeup will cover it up?

the under portion of my eye never tans, and I would like to know how to make with makeup this area match the rest of my face.My face is tanned, but I have white areas under my eyes. What kind of makeup will cover it up?
Bare Escentuals has a faux tan mineral color for face.My face is tanned, but I have white areas under my eyes. What kind of makeup will cover it up?
I always wear sunglasses when outside and I have the same problem! Try adding an extra coat of foundation under this area to match the rest of your face and then sweep a light application of bronzer on your cheekbones. The undereye area will still look lighter but it will blend in better. The person who answered above me is right: this is normal so don't stress too much about it.
Use a bronzer to even out the color but what you are describing is very normal-
foundation that matches you skin tone DUHHHHHHHHH!
Tips for applying Concealer


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn