Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get makeup (foundation) off the collar of my white wool peacoat?

Is it something I can do at home? If so, what is the process? And if I am better off getting it dry cleaned, what is the cost? Thanks!How can I get makeup (foundation) off the collar of my white wool peacoat?
A simple make-up remover cream will do the trick nicely. Chances are, you already have some. As for the dry cleaning, my cleaners cost $20 for a waist length coat and $35 for anything longer but cleaners vary so just call around.How can I get makeup (foundation) off the collar of my white wool peacoat?
Mary Kay has a product ';Oil free eye cleanser'; that will take it off. It will also take writing off the walls, yet it is gentle enough for your eyes. I sell MK, or there is always ebay.





I've used it to get lipstick off my tops, and stains out of my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn