Saturday, December 5, 2009

Removing Makeup (foundation) stains from a white shirt?

Auuugh, so I got my Maybelline DreamMatte foundation all over my white tank top and stain stick doesn't take it out, bleach doesn't take it out ...





Surely, someone out there must know of another way?





Please help, I love this shirt!Removing Makeup (foundation) stains from a white shirt?
omg... go buy some Totally Toddler. its safe adn reliable. found near the detergents and fabric softners.





that stuff removes blood from whites... and it gets out make up too.





i cant live without it now.Removing Makeup (foundation) stains from a white shirt?
put lemon juice and let it soak in the sun. this should work if not launder in cold water with white vinegar
DAWN dishwashing liquid in cold water, take the DAWN and put it on the spots and gently rub it in for just a second, and then put it in the washer, add detergent and one or two squirts of DAWN and then start it up, and let it start to work, if DAWN can get KING-PIN grease from a big truck out, it can work on anything, including blood, grass, and other nasty things. You don't have to spend a lot of money on stain removers to get results, and between you and me DAWN is the best, GOOD-LUCK
I use 2 things: Oxi-clean and Shout gel.


between the two of these, I've never had a stain I couldn't get out
use shout
When I get make up in my clothes I use make up remover on them. Then I retreat the areas with oxi clean and it comes right out.
20 Mule Team Borax - laundry additive availiable next to detergents, this stuff is great for everything!
With a little dish washing liquid, soak in cold water , add a small amount of washing up liquid, rub in with your finger tips. leave for a few min麓s then rinse in cold water
I have used Oxyi Clean and I have used a Clorox Bleach stick and use the end with that plastic brush end. I got Chocolate on my brand new white shirt. The only time I had ever used the shirt. I used the Clorox bleach stick and no water on it and it came right out. I first tried Dawn blue liquid dish soap first. Major mistake. Now I have a real nice blue spot on the front of my shirt and Clorox or any other type of remover did not work. So, If I had not used that my white shirt would be all white now. I did not wash my shirt first before putting on the stain removers and I could not believe how fast that Clorox bleach stick worked. It was gone before my eyes, except for the new blue stain I had now ruined the shirt. I can't even get that one to fade!! That is my true story and it happened only 3 days ago. But, I got out the chocolate. Now all I can say to myself is big deal and no one likes it, quit looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn