Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm dressing up in a kinky black and white costume for my hubby tonight. Any makeup suggestions?

I have brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I want to look extra hot for him!I'm dressing up in a kinky black and white costume for my hubby tonight. Any makeup suggestions?
Really dramatize your eyes! Lots of dark eye liner and smudge it just a bit to give that 'smoky, sultry' look. And darker eye shadow with it going all the way out to the corners of your lids for that 'cat like' eye look. And bright lipstick; whatever his favorite color is. My bf wavers between pink and red, depending on my outfit that I'm wearing. With your complexion, I would say a coppery brown or a deep burgandy or wine colored lip color. And a new hairstyle! Teased and fluffed up with a wild look to it. Bend over, shake your head and flip your hair back...where it lands, spray it so it stays there! My boyfriend loves this look! Good luck :DI'm dressing up in a kinky black and white costume for my hubby tonight. Any makeup suggestions?
Extra black around the eyes, you will want yourself to look mysterious, very light foudation because you are already dark skined, lip liner in a dark colour with the infill a few shades lighter. Lip gloss and a lot of attitude to go with it all!!!! Good luck.
Go with something he's said you look pretty wearing before (like with a previous outfit or something like that)


Experiment and see what you think would turn him on, but don't over do it because if you get sweaty you'll look like a raccoon.
you can put a bit of lipstick (dark) and put ur hair open, try to look hot and wear red, not white, put one clip to ur hair, put some eye-liner, eye-shadow (sparkling ones only) and I think u will also look gud in white, and do wat he likes!
Red lip color and sultry eyes!
My suggestion is to keep the make-up light because if this outfit is really sexy,from the time he sees you in it,nothing else will be on the agenda and i don';t think you';ll have time to be stopping to remove make-up.
if you normally don't wear makeup like me a little goes along way-have fun and enjoy
Bright red lipstick,pin your hair up.(Push him on the bed and tell him hes in violation,then unpin your hair and shake it out sexy,then give him a bj.Don't go over board with the mascara and liner,you don't want to look like a raccoon...Have fun! Don't forget the stiletto heels.http://orientvisual.com/6inchforever/gal鈥?/a>
pretty sure the husband won't be looking at the makeup! I know mine wouldn't......where'd ya get the costume :P
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn