Saturday, December 5, 2009

What color makeup should I wear with a white sweater and jeans?

I'm not very good with this makeup color stuff lol but i have black hair with green contacts...im wearing a light blue shirt under the sweater...i have like beige skin tone....any help would be appreciated!What color makeup should I wear with a white sweater and jeans?
keep it simple. Put on a little mascara and touch of blush. A shimmery lip in a neutral tone and your set.What color makeup should I wear with a white sweater and jeans?
you wear what colors work with your skin tones not actually what you are wearing. go to the library and check out some books about it. i have black hair and olive complexion. i wear grey or pearl white colored eye shadows or sometimes a dark brown. i wear black mascara but no eye liner because it makes my eyes burn too much . if the eye shadow is dark then i wear a lighter lip stick. or visa versa. Don't let your lips compete with your eyes its either one or the other. I hope this helps. and yes that's my real pic of me :)
Don't try to hard to match your makeup to your clothes...this usually winds up looking overdone.





With green eyes you already have color on your face so I would say just keep it natural with a little mascara/ eye liner and lip gloss :)
are you going to keep the sweater on? If so then i'd put a touch of green to highlight your eyes... For the love of God, don't pack it on!!!!!
light, medium and dark browns with a little blush :)
blue-cuz it is ur under shirt thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn