Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to have my face covered in white makeup like the traditional Japanese but...?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd223鈥?/a>





I want the same white make up as shown in the picture, but I want to ask is there a specific makeup to use or can I get a white face paint at Party City and use that?





If this is a specific make up, where can I find it?


ThanksI want to have my face covered in white makeup like the traditional Japanese but...?
i would think that there is a specific makeup just ask someone that you know that may be japanese :)I want to have my face covered in white makeup like the traditional Japanese but...?
go to a theatrical import place the one here in houston has make up and all kinds of stuff like how to make your face look burned or scared and even geisha
Well the white face is a paint like mixtuer used by Gishash in japan and china.


The best iev found is horror movie makeup


just look on www.hottopic.com


they might have some
You need some oshiroi, apparently?
well normal face paint works


but its hard to make it even


the tradtional geishas wear rice powder


so you can mix that with water till it's a paste





thats what geishas do


i dont know if thats what your going for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn