Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I remove a spot of foundation makeup from my white hoodie? Im desperate!?

I think it's a cotton hoodie.. please help?How do I remove a spot of foundation makeup from my white hoodie? Im desperate!?
Spray some Shout or bleach on it, and apply a pretty decent amount of it, roll it into a ball, and throw it into the wash.





Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


EricaHow do I remove a spot of foundation makeup from my white hoodie? Im desperate!?
is it pure white?





if it is try VERY CAREFULLY putting bleach just on that spot.


you might want to water is down a little because it might eat the fabric away. then toss it in the washer


also, do you have a tied pen at all? try that too.





hope i helped!
I mostly end up beginning low end and trying out a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be right.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn