Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow White Makeup for Halloween?

I'm going to be snow white only the sexy version I guess you would say. I was curious how I should do my makeup. I plan on exaggerating blush and putting a rhinestone heart on my cheek but how should I do my eye makeup?Snow White Makeup for Halloween?
That sounds really cute but i wouldn't go overboard on the eye makeup because heavy eye makeup with 'ruby-red lips' and exaggerated blush will make you look like a tranny. Just wear false lashes or mascara along with some dark nude eyeshadow.Snow White Makeup for Halloween?
try some bright blue eye shadow and quite a bit of liquid black eyeliner. and do some blue pencil eyeliner on the inner part of the bottom of your eyelid





bright red lipstick too


and yeah, exaggerating the blush is a very good idea








please help with my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would say sparkly white face powder, red shiny lipgloss, pink blush, liquid eyeliner and fake eyelashes
Lots of eyeliner with dark lashes with blue glitter eyes shadow and bright red lipstick. Dont forget a choker.
Thick liquid liner on the top lid, bright blush, and red lipstick.
try a smoky eye and red lips, she was supposed to have blood red lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn