Saturday, December 5, 2009

I a wearing a Red & White Ball Gown to a Military Ball What color makeup should I wear?

I am going to a Formal Military Ball. My dress is red and white floor length. I have Strawberry blondish hair (More red than blond) and I'm Pale ... I have blue eyes and I completely suck at girl stuff.... What should I do with my make up? Please and Thank you for any helpI a wearing a Red %26amp; White Ball Gown to a Military Ball What color makeup should I wear?
I would go with a smokey eye. In my opinion this will look the best and bring contrast and pop to your red dress!





I noticed you said you suck at girl stuff so read this website for 5 easy steps to create this look! =)





I also recommend you practice before the day of the ball!I a wearing a Red %26amp; White Ball Gown to a Military Ball What color makeup should I wear?
You don't want to over-do the make-up. Accentuate your best feature. Don't do both eyes %26amp; lips! What I mean is, don't over-do both eyes %26amp; lips- the smokey thing + the red lipstick thing. It makes you look really made up. If you're going to do it, pick one and not the other. Tough to give advice since I don't actually know what you look like but from your description I'd say go with a slight smokey eye look, and pale, pink lips. Accentuate your cheeks because most people with pale skin look sooooo good with rosy cheeks. Red lipstick I think will clash with your dress (you don't want to over-do it; unless the dress is more white than red). Hope this helps! Have fun at the ball! :)
Ok so because you are wearing a dress that has multiple colors and is floor length and you have blue eyes honestly i would just stick with highlighting around your eyes with black eyeliner and mascara. just do a nice eyeliner kinda thick on the top with black mascara and on the bottom mascara only plus foundation, blush and of course a nice rosy pinkish lip gloss or lipstick! honestly simplicity is genuinely the key to beauty! and put it all together with your dress i think you will look like a dream!!!! just really keep the make-up simple witha crowded dress!!! good luck!!!
smokey eyes. red lipstick.
ohh def smokey eye, that would make your eyes pop and also go with you outfit! if you dont know how to do it, they have tutorials on youtube!
match your own personal face coloring. see a professional or go to one of those free make overs at the mall before you go out.
dark colored eyeliner, like brown or black


and


red lipstick


?
sheer eye shadow and clack mascara with red lips
i'd say go with a lil dark blue eye liner and a deep red lipstick...
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn