Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i make my face colour white without using any makeup or any cosmetics iam a 18 yearts old boy?

please i really need answer of that question because my girlfriend tells me that i love too much but you just change your colourHow can i make my face colour white without using any makeup or any cosmetics iam a 18 yearts old boy?
Personally, I think you should ditch your girlfriend and forget about whitening your face. Anyone who wants you to change the color of your face does not love you for who you are.How can i make my face colour white without using any makeup or any cosmetics iam a 18 yearts old boy?
Talcum powder?


Staying out of the sun.


If you have lots of late nights your skin colour fades and your eyes become swollen(NOT LITERALLY)


Or white makeup from blue banana.


..
Umm... Stay out of the sun, wear dark colors so that your skin contrasts them... Yeah. If you get sick you get paler, but I don't suggest that course of action!
YOU LOVE TOO MUCH?? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR COLOR? ARE YOU ALL THERE?


MAKE SOME SENCE, SPEAK ENGLISH.
babypowder...yea that should make you white
dude i say ditch the hoe...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn