Friday, December 11, 2009

I need to find white makeup (like a geisha would use). where an i buy this???

please help!I need to find white makeup (like a geisha would use). where an i buy this???
You can just buy halloween makeup from like walgreens. I dressed up as a geisha one time and it worked great. You should also use a little bit of white flour so it doesnt look as oily. but... if they dont sell it any more you can just smash up white chalk and use a fondation brush to put it on your face.I need to find white makeup (like a geisha would use). where an i buy this???
You can try:





Shiseido





a Halloween costume store





Mac cosmetics
I actually just bought one on eBay for 6 bucks. Yes its white. Check it out Manic Panic goth white.


You will find it on there.
check the local party supply, costume shop or theatrical makeup stores





Online you can try:


http://www.facechange.com
search theatrical makeup
use white pancake makeup
you should go to a party supply store. like party city. they usually carry that type of stuff year round
Kabuki Oshiroi is the make-up and you use a buying service in Japan. Details are within the web link below.





edit: An earlier answer said to try the ebay link she sent.


Use it and : select the makeup: Kabuki Oshiroi
check out this ebay store:





http://stores.ebay.com/Hannari-Ya_SHIRO-鈥?/a>
shiseido is ana sian makeup counter or you could use white face paint.or an extremely light foundation
try looking at mac they have really


nice pegments
beauty supply stores.
You might want to try and look on google for white make up and the stores you could buy them at.
I would say, ';internet';.


Or just use a white highlighting eyeshadow for it.





maybe this will help : http://www.mame.com.au/makeup.htm


its goth white
This is damn hard to find! I know because I was ';Queen Amidala'; from Star Wars last year for Halloween and I had a heck of a time finding it. In fact, I never did. So what I had to do was buy a very white/opaque eyeshadow and apply that all over my face with a sponge. It took a while but it worked for me. Other face paint or makeup that is advertised as ';white'; is usually too creamy to look white once it's on your face. So I would give this eyeshadow thing a try. I know it sounds weird but hey, it did the job :)
try hot topic in your local mall, or u can order it here http://www.manicpanic.com/gothwhite.html
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn