Friday, December 11, 2009

Prom makeup for black and white dress?

My eyes are brown.


I'm a little lighter than Jennifer Hudson


My dress is black and white.


I want to play my eyes up a little more than my mouth. Thanks!Prom makeup for black and white dress?
you should do a smokey-eyed look..


and also try curling your lashes!Prom makeup for black and white dress?
hmmmmm .. for a black and white dress, i'd recommend you doing a smoky eye, because you want more focus on that than yur lips. if you ARE planning on doing a smoky eye, use a nude/light lip color. maybe something like this?





http://www.maccosmetics.com/looks/look.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1445





i'd play it up with the colors, to make yur eyes pop more and you aren't stuck with traditional black. it's prom!





have a great time, and don't forget to take pictures to remember it!
try something like these:


(sources)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn