Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good white makeup (like omething from my chemical romance)?

Does any one of any really good white make-up i can buy preferably branded so i can get it in ireland.


like really plae fundation that i can use (think vampire)


thanks a millionGood white makeup (like omething from my chemical romance)?
Your Answer:


Stargazer do a really good one, I think they are an international brand so you should be able to find it, many alternative shops sell products from this brand and so is the chain store New Look at the moment, if all else fails your best bet is to get it on the internet.





The brand Barry M also do a white foundation, you can find some of their range in Superdrug stores however it depends on the size of the store as to how big the range they have in, you can also buy this product on the net though.





If you can't get your hands on any white foundation or powder then I would go to a chemist or anywhere that sells make-up and get the lightest that there is, 'ivory' is generally the lightest you can get from a mainstream make-up range, even still it does work quite well to make you look paler as I have discovered myself!





Hope this helpsGood white makeup (like omething from my chemical romance)?
MAC do so many different shades of foundation/powder, that you're bound to find something to match your skin tone there.


I think you can get it in Ireland. It's definitely available in Debenhams, if there are any of their stores in Ireland.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn