Thursday, June 24, 2010

When you think of Snow White, what makeup comes to mind?

I'm already planning out what I'm wearing to my friend's halloween birthday next school year :P I already have the white skin, and almost black hair. I know she has vibrant red lips, but what about eye makeup? I've been trying to find some snow white videos on youtube but I can't seem to find any. I'm thinking full fake lashes, dark liner on top and white liner on the bottom to make my eyes appear wider. I'm not sure of what colour shadow though. Should I go with neutral, or shimmery, or what?When you think of Snow White, what makeup comes to mind?
go for neutral eyeshadows, soft black eyeliner (thin line) on top %26amp;the fake eyelashes are good..When you think of Snow White, what makeup comes to mind?
Shimmery silver eyeshadow. It's dreamy.
i think of that white sparkle dust that goes on ur face
A lite smokey look like bieges and light browns make sure you have the ROSY cheeks!!
blush
for eye makeup i would do a matte neutral shadow, like beige-ish. and liquid liner on top lids and yeah fake lashes fo sho.


u need rosy pink cheeks as well. and a lip stain or blotted red lips would be good. and black eyebrows!
red lip stick
Here's a snow white inspired makeup video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMghUjz6鈥?/a>





Here's a video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zm9zFJsEDHk%26amp;f鈥?/a>





Here's a picture:


http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/disne鈥?/a>


*
red lipstick and blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn