Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've seen makeup artists use a white paste-like concealer for undereyes?

it looks like white paint used as undereye concealer that really does brighten the face.thing is,i haven't seen it in stores.


does anyone know anything about it? does it have a name? or is it just a fancy concealer only professionals own?I've seen makeup artists use a white paste-like concealer for undereyes?
there are some drugstore (ie. cheaper) brands that sell white concealer- max factor comes to mind. nyx sells a variety of colors for cheaply (like $5), but i don't recall if they have white or just very pale. if you want professional makeup, you could check out somewhere like kryolan, but that probably isn't necessary.I've seen makeup artists use a white paste-like concealer for undereyes?
I haven't really seem make up artists use any pastey white concealer when they did my make up on several occasions. I use a revlon concealer and it really brightens undereye
I've seen that on tv too.. well on that drag race show..





it makes their faces look amazing eh! but its pretty noticable too .. i would just stick with a lighter colour instead of using white because it can be noticeable in pictures and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn