Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do white girls and women need to wear their makeup before they go out?

because some people say that most white women without their makeup on look very scary, like one pic of Brintey Spears without her makeup. Personally, i like to look at women without their makeup on, as to some women wear too much to cover up i donno what, that made her look uglier than her natural facial beauty.Do white girls and women need to wear their makeup before they go out?
well britney spears and other celebrities put on a **** loada make up which is why their skin gets really bad after. they dont sleep a lot and eat unhealthily, which is why they look really frightening without make up...


make up is addictive so once you get used to your look with make up, without it seems scary even though nobody else really notices the difference!


for most girls its like that, unless the girl wears a lot of make up...


some girls have dark circles and bags under their eyes which is the other thing that can look scary without make up..Do white girls and women need to wear their makeup before they go out?
i like to look as scary as i can when i go to foodlion so the bagboys dont ask me for my number.
I try not to wear too much makeup, just keep it simple, and it looks better. I think I'm naturally pretty, so I don't think I need to hide it, I'd just try to play up my best features.
yes they have to. because there skin is not that good and they have at lot of wrinkles and spots
White girls and women do not need to wear make-up becuase


1%26gt; it's addictive


2%26gt;it makes you ugly


3%26gt;it's not good for the face





I have seen plenty of white people go without make-up and they looked wonderful without it!
Well, for me, I LIKE to wear makeup, but I don't feel like I necessarily need it. It's a personal choice because I enjoy playing around with makeup (for subtle enhancement).
well.. for me personally, I am a fair skinned, with very big blue eyes. when i don't wear make-up I think i look just awful. You can barely see my eyelashes i look pale and have dark circles under my eyes. but when i put on my make-up . a little foundation some blush a little lip color. a little eyeshadow and eyeliner then mascara.. I look like a totally different person. it makes my eyes look very blue. everyone always tells me how pretty I am. and how beautiful my eyes are. I never let anyone see me without my make-up because there is such a huge difference in the way i look. I would be very embarrassed for someone to see how ugly i really am.


If you could see me without and then with my makeup .. you would be saying .. thank god for max-factor.
make up is the best invention of all time! would you rather us look pretty or ugly?
women look nicer without makeup. its the way god wanted them to look.
sometimes they do
We don't have to we look fine, but after some people start make up they have to wear it becasue it messes up their skin.
I am not completely white, but I would rather to wear makeup when I go out. Makeup is a form of grooming and it has nothing to do with your race.
Makeup is supposed to enchance your facial features. But I think every woman, regardless what color they are, should use a little makeup. Or alot if they choose.
i am a girl and i think so we should
well i dont think i look ugly without make up i just wear it to flatter my look even more i think it as another accesory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn