Wednesday, June 23, 2010

After deciding to wear white/red to my second wedding what colors for makeup should I wear?

I had a white and red dress for my wedding and I would highly reccomend to go very light and natural with the makeup, don't wear more than you normally would. I used Arbonne makeup (my aunt is a consultant) it's all natural, I used the bare mineral foundation, it's so light and it barely feels like you're wearing makeup, then just used natural tones for my eyes, I didn't want to be too made up and it ended up working out perfectly- our pictures came out great too- I don't look like someone I'm not. Feel free to check out our pics at my 360 page.





Congrats and good luck!After deciding to wear white/red to my second wedding what colors for makeup should I wear?
where what ever color make up you want.After deciding to wear white/red to my second wedding what colors for makeup should I wear?
Keep your makeup natural and light. A wedding outfit with red is striking, and you don't want your makeup to make it TOO striking, or the overall look will just be too much.
You might want to hire someone to do your makeup for that day. Or you could go to a cosmetic counter %26amp; explain your dilemma. Usually they will show you how to apply the makeup with a minimum purchase.


You have to be careful that you don't look washed out or like a painted hussy in your photos.
Depends on your mood, I would say stay nutural with a little lumincence but try to emphasize either your eyes or lips.
I sure hope your fiancee knows you are on the internet asking strangers this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn