Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prom makeup for white/black dress ?

My prom is on saturday (May 16th) and I don't wear much makeup, though i'm rather good at applying it ( used to wear it a lot more)





My dress is white with black, and has one strap --- http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu298/Ohohhpizzo/img106.jpg





I have longish darker brown hair with olive skin and hazel/gold eyes. (Italian)





Was thinking about doing a goldey/brown smokey eye and just having my hair in loose curls with it half back .





Any suggestions would be awesome !








Oh, and the dress is full lengthProm makeup for white/black dress ?
I would put my hair in long curls down the sides of your face with a quif. Emm I would put long black eyelashes (false) with extavagant black eye detail. (eye shadow).....A kind of a celebritary look to doll up this dress. It is lovely by the way good look!Prom makeup for white/black dress ?
That dress is neat! And your makeup idea sounds great,but since your dress is black and white,I would probably do smoky eyes. Use grey eyeshowdow and black liner. And I would just do a nude,sparkly lipgloss.And I would wear a little glitter,not alot.Hope you have an awesome prom,I know you will be beautiful!!
Your dress is very pretty! What you plan on doing sounds good. The only thing I would add to your makeup is black eyeliner (above and underneath in the rim), and a pink blush and lips. This way your smoky eyes will stand out and compliment your dress.





My son's prom was last night. Have fun!
aww the dress is really nice hun


for the hair idea i think that would be great


but for makeup i would do a grey smokey eye.


and wing the eyeliner, wear false lashes!


good luck
white shimmeri eyeshadow on the lid and brown/black eyeshadow on the crease.....black eyeliner... false eyelashes.. yea
I think your idea is awsome, but you should wear some black mascara and eyeliner too (Just to show your eyes). You have and awsome dress! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn