Thursday, June 24, 2010

Snow white fancy dress makeup/tips ...?

I'm going as Snow White to a fancy dress party. How should I wear my makeup, and any tips about things to take with me etc... My friend is also going as the witch in Snow White...Snow white fancy dress makeup/tips ...?
I would use a very pale (as light as you can get) powder on your face, I mean she wasn't called snow white because she was tanned. The lips should be bright red, and if its for a party it's a good idea to use a lip base as the colour will stay longer. I would suggest to keep the eyes simple, just mascara as too much around the eyes will take the attention away fromt the lips. Snow white fancy dress makeup/tips ...?
Well, remember that Snow White has really red lips. I would go for that, dark on the eyes, and definitely wear a head band if you can get your hands on one. Also, since this is a costume party, don't be afraid to pile on the blush. You can always check out pictures of (the cartoon versin of her) her on Disney's website. That might give you ideas. Hope this helps.
I agree with the lips and whitish skin. Go for eyes which look magical but are not standing out dramatically from the rest of your face. Don't make them incredibly visible. I would go for a silver or a light colour. As well as your skin being white, make your cheeks rosy. Try and get a head band- red. About bags, a small clutch is perfect.





Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn