Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do all white American women wear so much makeup?

I see women of many different races who have natural beauty, yet white American women need the whole shebang (eyeliner, lipstick, lip liner, eye shadow, mascara, etc). to be even considered remotely pretty. A lot of them even look funny without makeup.Do all white American women wear so much makeup?
My mom wears no make up at all. I think that some women start their young daughters out at a very early age and that it is not good for their young skin. They primp them all up then cry when some guy thinks they are older %26amp; molest them.Do all white American women wear so much makeup?
The feeling I get from this question is that you're trying to imply that ONLY non-white woman can be naturally attractive which makes you seem somewhat pretentious. Maybe you aren't, but that's just the feeling I got.





Anyways, like someone else said, it's really more of an American thing than a white American thing. It's just the ';look'; of the time; if you look at pictures from other eras you'll notice certain commonalities in the hair, makeup, and clothing styles of those who were considered beautiful during that time. It seems bigger with white women because, obviously, whites are currently in the majority, and most celebrity white women have that sort of a look. I do know what you mean, it's not JUST white women but I totally see where you're coming from.





A lot of people look funny without makeup, but it hasn't got much to do with race. Most celebrity white women have had some plastic surgery because, yeah let's face it, white people generally don't age as nicely as some other races, and if you have work done like that then there's a pretty good chance you're gonna look at least a little weird no matter what color your skin is.





Just on a side note, if you still think it's just a white thing then look at Oprah without makeup. She looks a lot different without it, and she isn't white. But she's still a remarkable person who's accomplished a lot and done a lot of good for other people, no matter how much makeup she wears.
Other races wear a lot of makeup too. It just depends on the person. Thing is, white women age so fast. They tend to sit out in the sun a lot and do the whole tanning thing all the time, so their skin will age faster than a woman who stays inside or who protects her skin from sun damage. The makeup is a confidence booster. I only wish men could see past that. It's a trick! She's not really that pretty!
Have you ever seen an Asian without makeup?


http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/oNeH…





A black without makeup?


http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/Mo…





A Mexican without makeup?


http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/no-makeup-eva…
I hardly ever wear makeup...but when i do its usually pretty light...A water based moisturizer for my skin tone.





mascara on my top and bottom lashes...sometimes i may wear eyeshadow..sometimes not.





and depending on my mood...either a red gloss...or a red lipstick. I can stick to blue based reds because im very fair skinned.





but most of the time i wear no makeup just something to keep my lips from getting chapped. I dont think I have too. My skin is pretty clear...my eyes are bright and my hair is nice and shiny.





I used to wear much more makeup in my younger years.
This is an American thing that is true for all races, not a just a white thing.





http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model…


http://dlisted.com/files/images/cholahot…


http://www.virginmedia.com/images/kelis-…
I'm a white american girl and I sort of resent this. I wear some foundation, a little eye liner and mascara, and like chapstick lol. I think the reason you think white american women look so fake and unnatural is because the majority of them tan the hell out of their skin. We in america like to call this ';fake and bake.'; I don't do it, I think it looks bad and ruins skin. However, if that's what girls wanna do its whatever. Damn... check yourself.
Every woman, after 35, starts needing some make up to cover up the aging process. Natural beauty is no longer a beaujty after that age, be realistic.





If you dont need it today, just because it is not the time yet.
I think you mean the majority.


I know what you mean however, I came to the States from europe, and geez white women be packing on the foundation, eyeliner, mascara, etc...
Not all white women slop on a crap load of makeup.





The only thing that I wear is eye liner, I don't cake on a load of makeup it makes you look like a five dollar hooker (in my opinion).
omg lol


that is true though, a lot of women ( not saying just white) were a lot of makeup. Its disgusting.





Edit: I was mainly taking about teenagers, older women don't really.
No, all American women do not wear a lot of makeup. Find what type of woman you want to be with and don't worry about what does not appeal to you !
wow. i'm white and i don't wear any at all, and in my opinion, I look alright.





all races have some people that wear makeup.
Perhaps the reason women of other races don't wear make-up is that they know nothing will cover up their skin tone and look at all attractive.
Yes, a lot do exagerate but not all white American women cake the make-up on. A lot of my friends where very little to no make-up whatsoever.
Well not all


I know alot of asain and black women and hispanic who were to much makeup its not the race it the person
No not all do and not every one who wears make up looks bad. I'm biracial and wear makeup from time to time.
I'm a naturally beautiful white woman so I can't answer your question...I have a few for you though. If we're so plain why do so many dark skinned men want us? Why do black women look like apes?
This ranks up there on my list of questions based on most bizarre assumptions.





Thanks, I needed some new material.
Because white women NEED the most makeup. When they hit like 26, makeup won't even help. So then they turn to botox!
I agree. that's why I don't date within my race.


I'm not attracted to white women.
im white i dont need make up im beautiful with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RUDE!!!!
nah. i don't wear any.
lmao ummm no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn