Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im not tanned at all but im not pale white..would bronzy makeup look bad on me?

i dont know if its going to look funny if my face is broze but my shoulders and body arent...annd would bronzy makeup look good with this dress? its for prom :)


http://www.windsorstore.com/shop_detail.aspx?id=68694Im not tanned at all but im not pale white..would bronzy makeup look bad on me?
Jergans has a real good self tanner for three different shades. Just make sure you blend it real well...good luckIm not tanned at all but im not pale white..would bronzy makeup look bad on me?
For about 20 bucks you can get an allover tan at the salon, and look natural.
whenever i put bronzer on i put it on my neck and if im wearing a lowcut shirt wherever it starts so it seems its all the same color.
yah it would look really out of place when you looked from your face to shoulders etc.. it would be like ';whatt??';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn