Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the name of the new makeup foundation that is white when u put it on and then matches your skin color?

It's called ';Almay Smart Shade Makeup';. I just bought it like 1 week ago. I like it because it really matches your skin tone. It is very very light. But if you put too much on your skin it turns orange-y and you have to blend it very well.What is the name of the new makeup foundation that is white when u put it on and then matches your skin color?
TruBlend by cover girlWhat is the name of the new makeup foundation that is white when u put it on and then matches your skin color?
There are different ones that are very similar. The one I can think of is called True Blend by Covergirl. It comes in various forms and matches to almost all skin types (according to adds). Reviews of it can be found on Yahoo as well as through various product review sites (can be found in a search of Yahoo or other such sites). Hope it's what you were looking for.
Smart Shade By Almay.
I know it's made by Almay.
I tried it but it made my skin too orangy , I looked funny my hsband said, I finally tried Mineral Liquid Powder foundation by bee-luscious cosmetics and OH MY GOD !!! it is awesome they are on beeroyalproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn